Wednesday, March 30

My Daddy


To the most amazing man i've ever met.
with the biggest heart, lit by the biggest fire.
My father is my hero, and my best friend. 

Over the years I have come to realize more and more every day that I am exactly like my Dad. He is the most sensative guy you will ever meet, who cries over TV commercials, and sends his daughters flowers... just so they know he was thinking about them. He writes the best letters, and if he wrote a book, it would be one I'd like to read. He is the hardest worker, who spent his entire life creating a wonderful life for his wife and children. My Dad spoiled us rotten and still does. he loves to. it brings his heart gladness. I have my Dad wrapped around my finger, as he has me around his. Every time I talk to him his sounds like he is about to cry, he says it's because he misses me. The truth is, I miss him more, and I spend days crying over it too. I am a lucky Daddys girl.

No comments: