Saturday, March 5

dont have's. do you?

Sadly, but not surprisingly...I have nothing new to blog about.



I want to see the movie The Kings Speech.
Anyone else? 
It looks amazing, along with the fighter, and all those movies that were up for an academy award this year. I love movies.


I want lots of money, so i can make my home feel bright. Drapes, decor. whatever I can think of.
Please???


I wish we were in California right now.
Anyone want to go?


um.....
I need a new camera, lens, motivation, photoshop, then maybe I can portray how much I actually love my life. 


My husband is taking a nap. He looks awful beautiful. it hurts my heart to watch him sleep sometimes. Anyone ever feel that way?


This little girl is turning 1




I don't understand where the time went! There is a video on my sister-in-law's blog of Kaylee walking for some of her first attempts. it is possibly the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life.
I feel so lucky to be an auntie.
Have you ever been an Auntie? and loved your neice so much it hurt?


Work is really starting to ware me down,
not sure why. I love serving, and I loving my job. ALL my friends are there, so in reality when I go to work all I really do is get to hang out with my friends, and give people food. But for some reason lately the hours and running, and yes ma'am, of course, what else can I get for you? are getting dull, I think it's time we depart for moxie


MOXIE!
California!
NEW!


I am excited for this new phase in my life, trying something I have never done before. Going and LIVING somewhere I have only been for 5 days (honeymoon) and getting out of UTAH. Ick. I'm struggling with utah lately.
and craving Michigan.


Holler if ya hear me!?


Drapes I want...


other beautiful things...




If this was my bedroom, i'd live in that room, cook in that room, work from that room.
I seem to be obsessed with "aquamarine" lately.


xoxo,
us.

1 comment:

Heather said...

So somehow I missed the previous post and almost freaked out about the moving to Cali thing, but then I saw the other post and now I can breathe again. I can't believe how fast time has flown by either. Are you guys coming up to Kaylee's party? PLEASE say yes!