Tuesday, May 3

ummm hi! I'm new!


A lot lot lot has happened,
in a short short short amount of time.

I'm new!
you will see what I mean, and I will update eventually on everything and how everything in unfolding but for now I just want to post something lovely before I lose it!

I am moving home to Michigan!
Alone.
Yes, it's okay to ask... I am getting a divorce.
and starting my life over.
I will be getting my own apartment/house, and decorating it to my hearts content.
I am sure among that time I will be spending a lot of time running as well. anyone to join?
I will be buying actual furniture pieces and I will someday want in my home...... long time down the road.

This table, is one of them.
From restoration hardware..... and I absolutely die over it.
I can't decide if I like this glass top option:

or the one I had originally seen, and fallen in love with.


which in a room would look like this...


I mean, I don't know how someone can't look at that and just think .... yep! I'll take it!
I will be saving my pennies lovies! everyone is welcome over for a housewarming!





3 comments:

Rachel Anne said...

I know that I don't know you except for from your blog but I wanted to say congratulations on making a fresh start!

I'm not really a runner (yet!) but I like walking buddies if you'd like to be one.

Adrian said...

So sorry to hear about the troubles you're having. I'm sure your family and friends are excited to have you back.

I do LOVE that table ;) New home/decorating sounds exciting.

Anonymous said...

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq