Monday, April 4

stalking cupcakes & cashmere

Lately i have been feeling very inspired. i'm not sure why, or what brought on this bout or random confidence but i have spent the last week or so browsing constantly looking at things that not only i can not afford but have no place for. i don't care, it's brought me happiness this week. yesterday began my most un favorite time, that every single woman on earth hates, once a month so this computer and my couch have become my two best friends. Amen.

a couple months ago i stumbled upon an AMAZING blog called {cupcakes & cashmere}
i have spent every day checking up on Emily and her new finds and amazing life. she is inspiring alone, i am jealous of her. so most everything on here is from her blog, no copy cats here. I credit her for all of the amazingly beautiful things you are about to see.

Things I {must have} for summer........




No comments: