Sunday, April 17

featherstoobright.blogspot.com {coming soon}




The reason I chose the name
{ feathers} {too} {bright}
is from my all time favorite movie.
The Shawshank Redemption.

"I have to remind my self that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. "
I have loved that all my life. I find that to adequately describe me. In the most humble way, I understand that I have always been a free spirit. It's just in my blood. so.. featherstoobright. it is. NOW i just need to find the most perfect picture for the header. Or rather take it.

Change your blog setting so when I finally make the switch you are all updated. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Danielle, its Blake Niflis. I just stumbled upon your blog and I really love it. Thought I'd say Hi and see how you were. Its crazy to think that we have almost the same exact story about Utah. I'm getting divorced soon and it's hard because I really love my wife but the LDS church is probably the driving force between our separation. We talked a bit a couple years ago about it and I was hoping to chat a bit about it and my experiences. My facebook page is facebook.com/blake.redwing.1 or you can text me (239)233-3350. Hope your doing well. God bless.