Monday, March 14

{POPPY}


I am and have always been one for the warmer months, it makes my heart double in size the day the temp hits 60 again, and I immediately start planning my summer outfits, searching amazing sunglasses online, not to mention swimming suites! I can't even begin to list the things I am loving at the moment, since my list seems to grow and grow (do you think i'm getting selfish?) I will admit, I have never been one for Coach. In Rochester Hills, Mich. where I grew up Coach was somewhat of a status marker. Everyone and I do mean everyone had a coach bag. I remember being in 7th grade and seeing my friends carry them around. I begged for one for Christmas simply so I could "fit in" and was always denied. My parents never believed in "designer" things. I strongly disagree, still to this day. In essence everyone had a Coach purse, Backpack, planner, something with those little CCC's plastered all over it. As I grew up the brand became a little gawty to me, and I was glad I never got one for myself. However in the recent years Coach has managed to catch my attention more then a time or two and I must say their new "POPPY" collection is absolutely to die for.





I'm partial to the pink and the black one ^above but they are all so beautiful and springish feeling. I wouldn't mind one bit having one of these beauties on my arm along with a flowing dress, and a chunky wedge sandal. yes please!

It's March.
which means i'm ready for spring.
We live in Salt Lake City, Utah and this year the groundhog didn't see it's shadow!
We have been lucky to have a very mild winter this year, I say lucky because I hate cold weather. 
Sadly my snowboard was ridden just one time this year, and yes that is a tragedy. I spent hundreds on a whole new set up, only to take it up once. It was worth it, we had an amazing day at the canyons a couple saturdays back. Thanks to our friends over at Moxie Pest Control for giving up an opportunity we wouldn't have had otherwise!

I am so excited for this spring and summer because I will be spending it in sunny California, my life long dream comes true. I will be walking around day in and day out but i will have some downtime every weekend and hopefully wont be too tired to take full advantage. I plan on these things gracing my life during that time...


Then there's the ever gorwing list of TOMS i just {must} have
these black sparkly toms were gifted to me by my wonderful hubby for my 24th :)

Happy Spring everyone!









No comments: