Thursday, March 10

exciting things on my mind, along with sad things.

First thing that is exciting to me is:
I'm going home!!!
April 19th through the 26th I will be sowing my oats in my most favorite place on earth. Rochester Hills Michigan.
To me one of the prettiest places in the world, I think because everything I remember in my life dwells there. {Your Roots} are a mythological thing that hold you to who you are. Where you came from will be built within you for all of your life. It wont change. It's beautiful. I hope everyone loves who there are, because of where they came from; as much as I do. It kills me how much I love it there. I wish a lot, everyday that I could be there for the rest of my life, but the chances are unlikely. A girl can dream, and dream I will. Everyday until I die.
Second, my beautiful niece Kaylee turned 1 yesterday! She is such a blessing in our lives. We have learned so much from having her in our family about God's love for us. Only someone more supreme then ourselves could have created something so beautiful and perfect, as Kaylee. She is a doll. Happy Birthday little bug.


Third, I am so proud of my amazingly beautiful friends, for who they have become. I have been thinking a lot lately about how grateful I am for them, and how much they mean to me. Growing up those girls were my family. We were closer then any group of people I have ever met. All of them have achieved their dreams, because of their determination and drive for success. I am lucky to be a part of such a motivating bunch. Who not only are POSITIVE influences on me, but support me in any path I choose to take.

The sad thing is that I miss home. That's all.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I did nothing wrong. I posted on MY blog how I was feeling. It sounds to me like you have a guilty concience. Even if I had done something wrong, it is NOT your place to tell me to change it. You, of all people, have no room to talk to me about inappropriate behavior. Again, I am asking you to stop telling me how to live my life.

xoxo, dani said...

Oh don't mind Heather, she's confused and has all the wrong ideas