Tuesday, December 21

At home in michigan....

From he second I walk into my parents house the annoyance and irritability begins, i'm just being honest. My parents at times are the single most clueless people on earth. Both of them in their own sense bring oblivious to a whole new level. Lately however, my father just has become grouchy.. and bossy or maybe it's just because i'm in town to push all his buttons ;) For instance, today he is sitting in the kitchen, Tanner, mom and I are in the living room watching a movie. Dad says "can someone come let Billy out (my dog). The man is three feet from the back door and is asking one of us that is clear in another room to come let out the dog. I say Dad, why don't you do it you're sitting right there. He responds quite pissed by saying. I'M COOKING. oh, ok got it. So you can't stand up off the rolling chair that you have parked yourself on...  to let out a dog the side of a pot roast? No worries, i'll do it. There is more but i'm starting to sound borderline bitter (which i'm not) so I'll refrain BUT the reason for this post, is to describe a effortlessly hilarious quote by my mother.

The TV isn't working. We have Comcast. She forget's it's 2010, and thinks every time she wants to change the channel she has to change it by pressing each number. She does this and the entire setup is now jacked. SO she stumbles upon a classic piece of cinema, not sure of the name. However her words were exactly this.

"Oh great, the TV's broke and there's a lesbian show on."


more to come on the everyday changing awkwardness in which I call the Dudek home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha. this just made my night. A Lesbian show